How to Register for Classes in Union
Here is how you sign up and access class
You can now register for all our classes via one portal:
- Visit our online class schedule here or via our page on Union.Fit.
- Click on the class you intend to take, then click “Register”.
- You should then be prompted to Sign up for a new Union account, or to sign in to an existing account if you have one already.
- You will need to purchase a pass if you don;t have any active credits. Select $15 drop-in, press checkout, enter your credit card information to place your order.
- If you are registering prior to the scheduled time of class, you will receive an order receipt from email@example.com. On the order receipt below the details about class click Join the Livestream or Join the Video Conference (it will vary depending on type of class). Click on this to bring you to the class at the scheduled time. You will be prompted to sign into your union.fit account before entering into class.
- If you are registering for a class close to the scheduled start time, then when you get to the “check out” page, you will be able to click Join the livestream and it will take you directly to the live class (no need to look in your email).