September 27-29, 2019
Joy of the Yogini: Annual Women’s Weekend Retreat in the Catskills, NY
With Colleen Saidman Yee
Location: Menla Mountain Retreat Center, Phoenicia, NY
About This Retreat
Colleen is proud to lead her twelfth annual all-women’s retreat at Menla Mountain Retreat Center. Participants will spend the weekend unlocking their potential and joy by shedding layers of resistance through pranayama, yoga asana, meditation, and aromatherapy. In addition to the more structured sessions, we will honor and celebrate our femininity together through meaningful conversations in the dining room, laughter on the trails, and dancing by the bonfire. To enhance this already potent combination, there will be a sweat lodge, body workers, a gifted astrologer, incredible meals, and more. This is a rare and unique opportunity to transform your life by cleansing, communing, and practicing together in a very intimate environment, nestled in a breathtaking landscape. Go home refreshed, rejuvenated, and relaxed, empowered by your fullest expression as a woman. Women of all levels of practice are welcome on this retreat, from beginner to advanced.
Plan to arrive on the afternoon of Friday, September 27th. Check in starts at 3pm, yoga class is at 5:15pm, followed by dinner. See proposed schedule of weekend below.
Friday, September 27th
5:15-6pm: Welcome Yoga
8pm: Bonfire and Dancing
Saturday, September 28th
1-4pm: Free time for Body Work, Hiking, Napping
6-9pm: Sweat Lodge (or early dinner)
Sunday, September 29th
8-9am: Breakfast and Check-Out
12-1pm: Lunch and Departure
Note: You are welcome to arrive a day early on Thursday September 26th to allow extra time to settle in and enjoy the spa, the quiet, hiking, etc.
Rates & Accommodation
The PER PERSON prices below reflect rates by accommodation type, and include 2 nights lodging, all meals from Friday dinner through Sunday lunch, as well as yoga and sweat lodge.
- Deluxe Single (queen bed) with private bath, in Lhasa or Kathmandu house: $1100 for Friday to Sunday ($329 for extra night, + $109 extra person)
- Deluxe Double (queen or twin beds) with private bath, in Lhasa or Kathmandu house: $900 per person for Friday to Sunday ($329 for extra night, +$109 extra person)
- Double (twin beds) with shared bath, in Thimpu house: $850 per person for Friday to Sunday ($269 for extra night)
- Triple Suite (twin beds) with private bath, in Kathmandu house: $850 per person for Friday to Sunday ($209 for extra night)
- Double Suite (twin beds) with private bath, in Kathmandu house: $950 per person for Friday to Sunday ($195 for extra night)
- Standard Shared Accommodations (twin beds, dorm style) with shared bath, in cabins: $750 per person for Friday to Sunday ($169 for extra night)
Prices above are for payment by cash or check. Credit card payments incur a 3% surcharge. Please register early for the best chance to secure your preferred accommodation.
Please contact Samantha Heckert at email@example.com to sign up for this retreat. Once your rooming request has been confirmed, full payment is due to secure your reservation. We cannot hold spaces/rooms until we have received full payment. Payments can be made by credit card (incurs a 3% surcharge) over the phone, or checks mailed to: Yoga Shanti, P.O. Box 2642, Sag Harbor, NY 11963.
Please note that $200 of your reservation payment is non-refundable. For cancellations received before August 31st, 2019, you will receive a refund, less the $200 non-refundable reservation fee. No refunds will be given for any cancellations after August 31st, 2019. Cancellations must be received in writing by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.