200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
With Senior Yoga Shanti Teachers
New Albany, OH
Studio: Philip Heit Center in New Albany, OH
Details: 8 weekend training sessions over the course of five months
About This Program
The signature Yoga Shanti 200-Hour Teacher Training with Colleen Saidman Yee, Rodney Yee, and senior Yoga Shanti faculty is coming to the Philip Heit Center for Healthy New Albany in Ohio. The program begins on February 15th, 2019!
Designed to immerse you into the study of yoga, enriching and strengthening your personal practice, and preparing you to teach a set of safe Shanti-style sequences in a range of categories. The group will be intimate, allowing for plenty of individual attention and mentorship, and we will guide you on establishing a strong foundation for a lifelong study of yoga. Curriculum will include cultivating a daily home practice of asana, pranayama, and meditation; teaching skills including sequencing, seeing and understanding bodies, manual adjusting, and assisting; anatomy, philosophy, and chanting.
Tracey Toomey, Kari Harendorf, Christopher Golden, Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee.
Weekend Session Dates
- February 15, 16 and 17: Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee
- February 22, 23 and 24: Tracey McQuade Toomey
- March 8, 9 and 10: Tracey McQuade Toomey
- March 22, 23 and 24: Christopher Golden
- April 12, 13 and 14: Kari Harendorf
- April 26, 27 and 28: Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee
- May 17, 18 and 19: Kari Harendorf
- May 31, June 1 and 2: Christopher Golden
Friday 6:00 – 9:00PM
Saturday 9:00 – 6:00PM
Sunday 9:00 – 6:00PM
All training sessions will be held at:
Philip Heit Center for Healthy New Albany
150 W. Main, New Albany, OH 43054
Students are expected to have maintained a regular yoga practice for 6 months immediately preceding the program. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to discuss your eligibility for this program.
Tuition cost for this training is $3750. Students who submit an application before midnight on January 31st, 2019 receive a $250 Early Bird discount. An additional $250 discount is available to students who pay the tuition balance in full within 7 days (strictly applicable) of receiving a letter of acceptance regardless of application date. Tuition must be paid in full by February 1st, 2019. Alternatively there is a payment plan available (incurs $100 fee) for students wishing to take advantage of deferred payments, scheduled as follows:
- Early Bird Applicants: An initial payment of $1250 is due upon acceptance into the program, and three monthly installments of $700 will be scheduled by auto-pay on the 1st of March, April and May.
- Later Applicants: An initial payment of $1500 is due upon acceptance into the program, and three monthly installments of $700 will be scheduled by auto-pay on the 1st of March, April and May.
How to Apply
To apply for this program, please complete this online application. There is a non-refundable $250 deposit required upon application which will be applied towards your tuition if you are accepted into the program. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions relating to this program and your application.