March 2-8, 2019
Yoga Retreat in Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
With Christopher Golden and Stacy Haessler
Location: Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
About This Retreat
Our tropical surf and yoga adventure is at an intimate beachfront hotel located in Santa Teresa, a breathtaking white sand beach on the Pacific Ocean of Costa Rica’s Nicoya Peninsula Blue Zone. Situated on four acres of unspoiled tropical beach, you will find beautiful swimming areas and also outcroppings of rock where natural tide pools form. One of the best things about staying at Tropico Latino is the beachfront access. Whether you’re a surfer, swimmer, beach walker, or all of the above, you’ll find the hotel perfectly located. Christopher Golden and Stacy Haessler are good friends who met during a Yoga Shanti teacher training many years ago. They both love the space of retreat as a way to dive into yoga and completely relax.
- 6 nights, 7 days at a beautiful hotel on the beach in Santa Teresa
- 2 daily yoga classes (arrival day there will be a single afternoon class and on departure day there will be a morning class).
- 3 meals daily that emphasize organic and local foods. 2 dinners not included (this will
be an opportunity to explore Santa Theresa).
- Transportation to and from the retreat center
- Flights to and from San Jose Airport (The fastest way to get to Santa Teresa is to book a 25 min domestic round trip flight with Sansa Airlines from the international airport in San Jose (SJO) to the domestic airport in Tambor. Taxi and shuttle service can be provided from the airport.)
- Surf Lessons (arranged upon arrival)
- Spa Appointments (arranged upon arrival)
Rates & Accommodation
Single occupancy: $3250
Double occupancy: $2400 per person
Triple occupancy: $2050 per person
Please email Christopher Golden with questions or to register for this retreat. A $1000 deposit is required to hold your spot. The full balance is due two months prior to retreat start date.
Deposits secure your spot on the trip and are not refundable. Refunds for the balance payments vary depending on timing. Nobody books a retreat with the intention of canceling it, but unexpected events do occur, so please consider purchasing travel insurance. Exceptions cannot be made for any reason, including weather, injury, illness, or personal emergencies. No refunds or credits will be granted for failure to attend or complete the retreat, or for arriving late or leaving early.
Please note this retreat is not affiliated with Yoga Shanti. It is the responsibility of the registrant to ensure that full retreat details, inclusive elements, registration and cancellation policies are clarified with the retreat hosts.