January 26-28, 2024
Weekend Retreat: The Full Scope of Yoga
With Colleen Saidman Yee & Rodney Yee
Location: Kripalu, Stockbridge, MA
About This Retreat
Embrace the Joy that Exists Within.
“Transitions between yoga poses are metaphors for transitions in life.” —Colleen Saidman Yee
Follow the circadian rhythms of your body in this dymanic program with acclaimed yoga teachers Rodney Yee and Colleen Saidman Yee.
Learn how to be more present, release the tension of your body, and energize your body to be more alert. Rodney and Colleen will will utilize a combination of philosophy, asana sequences, pranayama, and meditation as powerful tools to enhance your practice and reveal your joy.
Through a seamless journey that includes everything from invigorating asanas to soothing meditations, you will:
- Explore ways to focus and quiet your mind.
- Align your yoga practice with the natural rhythms of your body.
- Experience the full essence of what yoga has to offer.
- Embrace the joy that exists within your own aliveness.
Return home feeling more alert, focused, and calm.
Included in your stay:
- Daily Yoga Classes
- 3 All-Natural Meals
- Access to the Kripalu Grounds