March 8-13, 2023
Dreamcatcher Retreat BACKUP
With Colleen Saidman Yee
Location: Dreamcatcher, Puerto Rico
About This Retreat
I have found the perfect venue for the 2023 annual women’s retreat! It is in Puerto Rico, which is a 3-hour and 45-minute flight from New York City and is only a 10-minute drive from San Juan airport. We will be taking over the whole hotel which is absolutely beautiful and makes for a much richer and more fun experience. The venue is a beautiful boutique hotel called Dreamcatcher. There are only 18 rooms and so will sell out quickly. There are plenty of double rooms and even a triple and a quad! The hotel is located 200 steps from the beach. I am excited about branching out and hope you are as well. I have rented a gorgeous yoga studio so there is no need to bring your own props unless you are attached to them. The prices below include accommodation, 3 meals a day (except one night where we can explore some local flavor), taxes, and 3 hours of yoga a day. It is a BYOB situation for those that would like to partake in a drink or two. San Juan is also at your fingertips if you would like to explore, shop, dine, or drink. Maureen is taking care of the logistics and can answer any questions that you may have. I wouldn’t hesitate signing up if you are wanting to come because of the limited space. I hope that you have had a great summer and we hope to see you on the beach in Puerto Rico! ❤️ Love, Colleen
Rates & Accommodation
Rooms are very limited on this retreat, so we encourage signing up early to reserve you preferred accommodation. We are happy to offer double, triple and quad occupancy on some of the rooms!
- Sanctuary: The Sanctuary is a personal favorite. The rooms have private outdoor space, queen bed, desk, hammock and outdoor shower. Bathroom is outdoors, fully roofed and private. Single Occupancy @ $4645 / Double @ $2725 pp *
- SOLD OUT Goddess Suite: This suite is the largest in the house. The two full size beds sleep up to 4 guests. The Goddess features a desk area, hammock, private terrace and outdoor shower. Double Occupancy @ $3030 pp / Triple @ $2350 pp / Quad @ $2040 pp *
- Muse: Rooms in this category come with queen bed, hammock and a desk. Bathroom is private and en-suite. Single Occupancy @ $4375 / Double @ $2585 pp *
- Glass Cottage: Room with a loft bed, shared bathroom and outdoor shower. Perfect for the single traveler with light luggage. Single Occupancy @ $3610 *
- Dreamcatcher Suite: This spacious suite offers king bed,desk and two hammocks. The large terrace and outdoor shower is fully covered and oberlooks the Dreamcatcher garden. Room can sleep 3 guests. Twin bed available. Single Occupancy @ $5855 / Double @ $3330 pp / Triple @ $2550 pp *
- Gentleman Suite: This enormouse suite features a large terrace, king size bed, hammock, desk, walk-in closet and a spacious outdoor bathroom that is fully roofed. One twin bed optional. Double Occupancy @ $3330 pp / Triple @ $2550 pp *
Elizabeth: This very spacious room can sleep up to 3 guests. The Elizabeth has a sink in the room, a private terrace with hammock as well as an outdoor shower. The full bathroom with an indoor shower is private but not en-suite. (12 steps down the hall). Single Occupancy @ $4755 / Double @ $2775 pp *
Poet: Queen bed, hammock, and desk. Private bathroom is not en-suite but located right across the room. The facilities with double sink and walk -in shower are extra spacious! Single Occupancy @ $4265 / Double @ $2530 pp *
Run of House: Double room, separate from the main house, with a private en-suite bathroom and an outdoor terrace. Single Occupancy @ $4265 / Double @ $2530 pp *
A non-refundable deposit of $500 per person is required to reserve a room which must be paid credit card upon registration and any remaining balance paid by December 10th. There is also the option to pay in full upon registration by cash or check (if you are local to the studio and can come in to pay ASAP) or by credit card if you prefer (or are remote). Rooms are not fully secured until paid in full. Rooms that not paid in full by December 10th will be released to a waiting list and alternative accommodation options for the original reservees are not guaranteed. To sign up for this retreat, please complete this registration form.
Very Important: If you plan on sharing a room, please designate one person to initially register for the retreat using the above form. If you plan to reserve a room with a deposit only initially, the deposit for each occupant of the room must be paid up-front by this person (eg. $500 for one person, $2000 for 4 occupants). We will thereafter collect the balance from each occupant separately over the next 10 days. If you prefer to pay in full immediately upon registration, you can just pay for yourself (or more members) and we will collect the balance from each member of your group.
I understand that if I wish to cancel my participation on this retreat that I must email firstname.lastname@example.org with my cancellation plans. I understand that if I cancel before December 10th, 2022, I will receive a refund of any monies paid less a $500 non-refundable reservation deposit. I understand that I will not receive any refund if I cancel after December 10th, 2022 for any reason whatsoever.
Travel Insurance Requirement
I understand that Yoga Shanti reserves the right to cancel this retreat at any time due to natural disasters, global pandemics, global travel restrictions, world or political events, or for any reason whatsoever at their sole discretion. I understand that it is a requirement that I purchase my own comprehensive travel insurance to cover any eventualities that may lead to trip cancellations by either Yoga Shanti, Dreamcatcher or myself for global emergencies, natural disasters, any personal reasons relating to illness, deaths, family emergencies or business matters, or for any other reasons whatsoever.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions relating to this retreat.