March 11-16, 2022
Annual Women’s Yoga Retreat in Tulum, Mexico
With Colleen Saidman Yee
Location: Amansala Eco-Chic Resort
About This Retreat
Calling all humans that identify as a woman, pack your bags – we are all finally gathering in Tulum. It is with glee in my heart that I open registration for this long-awaited retreat!
Come join Colleen and an intimate group of women in Tulum, Mexico, for an exhilarating and rejuvenating retreat where we will bask in the feminine: ocean, sand, sun, and yoga! The retreat includes morning and afternoon yoga classes and three meals per day. Arrive at Amansala by mid-afternoon on Friday, March 11th. The retreat starts on Friday evening with a welcome yoga class and dinner. The retreat ends on Wednesday, March 16th, after an early morning yoga class and breakfast. Saturday through Tuesday there will be two yoga classes per day. For general information on Amansala (photos, spa offerings, etc.) please visit Amansala Resort.
Rates & Accommodation
Prices below are per-person rates by room type, and include 5 nights lodging, all meals (except for one evening dinner during the retreat), and yoga classes. All room types have private bathrooms.
- H) Best Beachfront King Private: Beachfront rooms with a large terrace facing the sea, king bed, large bathroom and sitting area. Perfect for a couple or two friends willing to share a bed. Single Occupancy: $4000 | Sharing King bed: $2900 per person
- G) Beachview King Private: A spacious king bedroom with a nice view of the beach. Single Occupancy: $3500 | Sharing King bed: $2600 per person
- F) Steps to Sea King: A charming room with a king bed. Designed with attention to detail and only a few sandy steps away from the beach. Single Occupancy: $3300 | Sharing King bed: $2400 per person
- E) Garden Plus King: A modern, bright room with minimalistic Tulum style, with a king bed facing the garden. Single Occupancy: $2900 | Sharing King bed: $2000 per person
- D) Garden Basic Queen: Toward the back of the property, these rooms have a queen bed, private bathroom, and closet. Single Occupancy only: $2850
- C) Beachfront Double: Two queen beds in a spacious room with nice views of the ocean from the terrace. $2750 per person.
- B) Partitioned Double: A large room with two queen beds (partitioned between), closet space and sitting area to share. $2650 per person
- A) Garden Triple: A large room set up to share with three other guests. $2550 per person
NOTE: Prices above are for payment by cash or check. Credit card payments incur a 3% surcharge. Please register early for the best chance to secure your preferred accommodation.
Not included in prices above: transportation to/from airport (see below), optional spa treatments, WiFi connection, drinks or snacks purchased at cafe/bar, etc. Please also note that one dinner during the retreat is not included.
Please complete this online registration form to register for this retreat. Once we receive your inquiry we will either run your payment or connect with you to clarify registration details. If you have any questions first, you can email Samantha at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment Methods: Please note that payments by credit card will incur a 3% fee on top of the advertised rate. To pay by check instead, please make it payable to Yoga Shanti with Tulum 2022 in the memo section and send to: Yoga Shanti, PO Box 2642, Sag Har bor, NY 11963. (Please wait for a response to your registration form to confirm your rooming preference availability before sending a check.)
Cancellations must be received in writing by e-mail to email@example.com. For cancellations received before January 10th, 2022, you will receive a refund of any monies paid less a $300 non-refundable reservation deposit. No refunds at all will be given for any cancellations after January 10th, 2022.
Trip Insurance: Yoga Shanti reserves the right to cancel this retreat at any time due to natural disasters, global pandemics, global travel restrictions, world or political events, or for any reason whatsoever at our sole discretion. Comprehensive travel insurance is strongly advised to cover any eventualities that lead to trip cancellations by us, or by yourself for personal reasons relating to illness, deaths, global emergencies, family emergencies or business matters, or for any other reasons. A site that offers competitive insurance is World Nomads.